The Aerobie’s AeroPress Coffee – Espresso Maker is my friend.
On my 36th birthday I received an Areopress coffee maker. Kendra, I thank you for this little kitchen gem.
Dollar for dollar this is the best coffee machined I have ever owned.
Derrick Perrin makes AreoPress Espresso
- Must heat water before using
- Proprietary filter – can be replaced with a metal washable one for a fee
- Uses 2x more coffee than a drip system
- Great tasting coffee
- Travels well on camping trips
- Really good tasting coffee treats
If you have a chance I would try one out. I have started giving these as gifts because I like the product so much.
So there you have it… espresso pressed coffee right there where you are. If you are a big time “Franchise Coffee” buyer and you want to save a buck on your coffee treats you might want to connect with this little press.